This leash is built for the most punishing conditions, whether you’re in the field or about town.
Constructed with brass rivets rather than stitching, you can rest assured that this leash will stand up to even the most persistent puller. The one-inch, 10 ounce leather offers a comfortable grip and allows for a solid purchase when pulled, even when wet. Unlike leashes made of vinyl and other synthetic materials, leather will not fray or burn your hand with an unexpected lunge toward those pesky squirrels or rabbits.
The optional coupler allows for even greater versatility, allowing you to walk two pups with a single leash. It can also be used to extend the length of your leash, giving a little more room for man’s best friend to explore on your walks.
Latigo leather uses a tanning process that combines veg and chrome tanning to create a highly durable and flexible leather. This Newbury Latigo is hot stuffed with waxes and oils giving the leather a rich pull up and smooth feel. For products that need flexible, durable, and water resistant leather that holds up over time, Latigo is a standard choice.
- Made from a full grain vegetable tanned Latigo leather
- Each leash is hand cut to 5 ft. in length (from tip of snap to end of handle)
- Leash width is 1 inch
- 9-10 oz thick leather
- Solid brass hardware and rivets.
- Edges have been beveled and burnished for comfort.
- D-Ring added near the handle to attach bag dispenser
- Choose between Black or Medium Brown leather
- Choose between Antique Brass or Nickel Matte hardware
- You can also add on a leather 2 dog coupler for an additional cost (send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information)
- Free Embossing up to 14 Letters. Leave a note with your letters/numbers.